Complete the online application (
click here for full-time program, or
click here for part-time program)
For Thai citizens, you must use the citizen ID number. For non-Thai citizens, you must use your passport number.
Once you finish the online application, print out the pay-in form, fill in your name and ID, and bring the form to pay the application fee of 1,000 baht (if without QAT) or 2,000 bath (if with QAT) at the Siam Commercial Bank. Please keep the pay-in slip.
- Print out the completed online application form and date and sign it.
- If you do not use the e-recommendation, please download the letter of recommendation form and fill out the form (your name, your right of access, and information about the recommenders), and print one copy for each recommender. Two letters are needed and at least one must be from academics.
Financial Engineering program
Mahitaladhibesra Building, 10th Floor
Department of Banking and Finance Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy
Chulalongkorn University Phayathai Road, Patumwan Bangkok, 10330 Thailand
the following documents by registered mail or in person before the application deadline (Due to the COVID-19 situation, you may send the photos of these documents to us via email at email@example.com first. You may submit the documents later once the university is back to the normal operation.):
- Signed printout of the completed application form
- Pay-in slip
- A certified photocopy of identification card (Thai citizens) or a certified photocopy of passport (Non-Thai citizens)
- Two 1-inch photos
- Official transcripts (for all university levels)
- A certified photocopy of English test score
- A certified photocopy of GRE Math Subject test score (if you do not take QAT)
- Two letters of recommendation (if not sent directly from the recommenders or e-recommendation system)
- A copy of employment affidavit certifying at least one year of applicable work experience (required for Plan B only)